[AT] New chainsaw

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:07:29 PST 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 7:46 AM, charliehill <charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Stihls have been the choice of pros around here for a long time but
> Huskvarna is popular too.

Guys, it's "Husqvarna"... not to pick on just you Charlie, I've seen
this misspelled a bunch of times now.  Pet peeve of mine.

>...  I kept trying to think of the other brand that
> caught on with the loggers for a while that I haven't seen lately.  It
> finally came to me... Johnsered.   A lot of guys raved on them for a while
> but I don't see them any longer.  Does anyone know if they are still made or
> still sold in the US?  Or did they get bought out or something?

Google is your friend:

http://www.tilton.usa.jonsered.com/node246.aspx

"Jonsered has a high level of innovation, their own product
development team and owns several patented designs. Production is
carried out in 20 factories in 10 countries including Sweden, Norway,
USA and Japan. Marketing is carried out by our own subsidiary
companies and independent distributors in more than 60 countries.
Jonsered is represented by approximately 6,000 dealers worldwide."

Steve O.