[AT] refusing to replace old equipment

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 18:40:50 PST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 6:47 PM, KG Waugh <gwaugh at wowway.com> wrote:
> Just for grins I went to the N-Complete website; this really could be a
> good alternative to some of the current compacts.  Also, they have a
> VERY helpful Tractor Buyers Guide, which you can see at:
>
> http://www.n-complete.com/Index/buyingguide.php
>
> Gene
> Elgin, Illinois USA
>

> Dave Merchant wrote:
>> A third alternative, some outfit like N-Complete.
>>
>> You end up with a classic tractor that's in essentially new condition,
>> for far less than one of the new compacts, and will last longer.
>>
>> Haven't done that (yet), but they are great to deal with for parts.
>>
>> I'd go with an NAA instead of an 8N.
>>
>> There are other brands that may be better than the Fords, but there
>> are many outfits out there fighting over your Ford parts dollar,
>> including NAPA.
>>
>> Dave Merchant
==============================

I have been to N-Complete several times and they never fail to impress
me. Their facilities are not very impressive or even that big for as
much as they do there but the workmanship that I have seen is awesome.
One advantage of a tractor like that is that if well cared for it can
actually go up in value while that expensive compact can only go down
in value (at least for the first 40 years)
:-)
Just the first day is a huge hit.
Of course as much as I love these old tractors there is no question
that the new compacts are nicer to use...

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)