[AT] ice/snow

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 14 17:19:31 PST 2008

Thanks, Charlie. Glad you escaped the big one. Really terrible for those
poor souls that are suffering though the aftermath.
This has been one heckava fall season for us, starting with that big
snowstorm on 10/29. I'll be almost happy to see the Winter Equinox arrive
... maybe we'll finally get better weather. I wished Al Gore lived here;
maybe he'd have second thoughts about "global warming." (now known as
"Climate Change" which covers everything).

Bob