[AT] IH 2500B

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Sun Dec 14 13:46:00 PST 2008

We've gotten up to -5F this afternoon. Just came in from feeding cows. Took
a long time to get the loader up and down the first time!

The two nearest IH dealerships each have one partsman who is very good and
several others who are hopeless and the service departments are so busy with
$300,000 combines and $200,000 tractors that you really have to catch them
in the right mood to get much help on the old stuff.  At 80 miles away I
just don't get in often enough to get to know the mechanics.

I am sure I can get the info I need from them but I was hoping to work on
the tractor today.