[AT] George Willer.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 13 16:02:02 PST 2008

I hope it didn't shock them H.L.  I read somewhere where in Latin (or some
language) there are dozens of different words for love.  Unfortunately we
only have the one and it has to do.

I'm glad to hear he is doing ok, or at least is progressing.
No need to apologize for not answering.  I just hated to keep asking on the
list.

Charlie