[AT] George Willer.

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Dec 13 15:46:35 PST 2008

Charlie I saw your post asking about George,sorry that I didn't reply. Had a
nice conversation with George by phone about a week ago.
His situation is he is still fighting an up hill battle. He is walking some
with the aid of a walker.

The testing constantly for his blood sugar problems is a real challenge
along with poking himself with the needles for insulin injections.  In spite
of of all this he seems to be in fairly good spirits.

Marilyn has been a real trooper doing all she can to get him back in shape.

Guess I shocked them when I signed off saying I loved them.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA