[AT] MF 1135/

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 13 11:55:59 PST 2008

"Behind in engineering..." couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.  Aren't
their small 40-50 HP tractors basically still MF 35's with newer tin?

Now, this summer I had a chance to get behind the wheel of a new MF, around
200 HP, with all the goodies--including autosteer--It was equipped with GPS
that would actually steer the tractor for you.  Drove very nice, seemed
very comfortable to operate, and of course the GPS goodies were pretty
doggone cool, but all I could think was "It's still a Massey..."

I will echo what Charlie said.  My impression of the MF's have always been
that they were good "poor man's tractors" until you could afford something
better.

Al