[AT] MF 1135

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 18:49:46 PST 2008

I've owned a 255 for several years :-)   I bought it with about 1500
hours on it, I've added about 1000.  I've had to split it for a rear
main seal, so I had the clutched refaced while I was in there.  The new
diesel caused the injector pump to start leaking.  Nice tractor, but it
quakes in it's tracks at my 7 shank chisel plow.  Actually, I can run
it, but on the load sensor side of the lift, I can't pull it most places
if I let it run down to the depth wheels.  I'm probably 2" shy of what
it should draw, but it does OK most places.  Clay spots I just run over
twice....