[Farmall] Farmall A Loader

Andy Wander awander at verrex.com
Tue Dec 9 16:15:44 PST 2008

The pto issue may not be as bad as you think-one of my Cubs has a pto-driven hydraulic pump for the backhoe hydraulics. The pump is simply mounted under the platform, and a chain drive with the correct ratio gears is used to drive it from the pto shaft. The gear ratio brings the pto down to 540, while mounting the pump under the platform("inside" the chain) takes care of the reversal in direction.

[Andy Wander]