[AT] Profane propane prices; was Fuel prices

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:12:12 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Steve W. <falcon at telenet.net> wrote:
> Roy Morgan wrote:
>> On Dec 9, 2008, at 4:11 PM, Steve W. wrote
>> :...the unit he was installing was illegal under a
>>> law they passed two WEEKS prior to his first meeting with him!!!!
>>
>> So what about Groton, NY.  I wonder if I could install one here. I
>> think it would be a good idea, even though we have no wood lot.
>>
>> Roy
>>

>> Roy Morgan
>> k1lky at earthlink.net
>> 529 Cobb St.
>> Groton NY, 13073
>>

> Don't know. The law in this instance was a local one passed by this same
> town board! I guess they forgot about it...
>

> --
> Steve W.
> Near Cooperstown, New York
>
> Life is not like a box of chocolates
> it's more like a jar of jalapenos-
> what you do today could burn your ass tomorrow!

================================

They are now making pellet burning out-door boilers and they will also
be illegal under many of those poorly thought out laws. Pellet stoves
burn exceptionally clean since much like an engine carburetor they
introduce a small stream of fuel (wood pellets) into a large volume of
fast moving air. The fire has all of the air it wants. A conventional
boiler or stove is just the opposite, it introduces a tiny flow of air
into a mass of fuel. How could it help but smoke and smolder. Suppose
you tried to operate an engine like that?
:-)

"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)