[AT] Spam> OT: now pheasant

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 06:41:46 PST 2008

On Dec 9, 2008, at 9:22 AM, Ed Christopherson wrote:

> Roy Google blue birds there is all kinds of info and it is more than
> just
> hole size.

Ed,

I have read some of the Cornell bird web site, and plan to take our 7-
year old to their bird center for a "field trip" in a while.  It will
be a nice project for us to make some houses and set them out.

> My wife is a bird nut so we have a bunch of blue bird nest along
> with 60 parrots in the house :)

SIXTY parrots!  A neighbor where we lived in MD had a great blue
parrot he'd brought from overseas (he was in the foreign service).
And a fellow I used to work with had a number of big exotic birds at
his house.  Seems like 60 parrots would make a lot of noise, even if
they are the smaller sized ones.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net