[AT] Profane propane prices; was Fuel prices

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Dec 9 03:05:06 PST 2008

Carl,

That point is one reason I signed the lock in.  They did offer a chance
to lower the lock in price for an additional fee but I was concerned I
would pay the fee and even if the price dropped on the open market I
would still be paying a premium.

My use of propane is about 250 to 300 gallons a year so the cost of the
option was quite high in my case.

Looking forward last August I thought the upside protection was worth
the risk of missing on a price drop.  Either way a roll of the dice and
maybe you win or maybe you lose.

David
NW NC