[AT] Profane propane prices; was Fuel prices

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 8 14:06:17 PST 2008

We have a couple units just up the road from us, and with their short stacks
(about 8-9 feet, they do create an awful smell and ground-hugging dense
smoke. However, from the smell, I'm guessing they burn their ignitable
garbage plus too much unseasoned or damp wood.

Done and operated correctly, I'm of the opinion they'd not be causing a
ruckus from neighbors and others down-wind.