[Farmall] Farmall A Loader

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 13:20:48 PST 2008

Well, you have another problem putting it on a Cub, Carl - the Farmall A
has a standard 540 PTO, while the Cub uses a PTO that runs at engine
speed, in the opposite direction, and has a smaller diameter output shaft.

The biggest problem with putting a loader on a Cub isn't usually the
weight of the loader or the amount it will lift. The real problem is
running the bucket into something that doesn't want to move. That will
fold up a Cub like an old newspaper.

Mike