[AT] Profane propane prices; was Fuel prices

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Mon Dec 8 10:29:47 PST 2008

The exhaust is not much more than 2' in length. Short flue combined with
very
high combustion temps due to forced-air draft = no buildup in the flue
pipe.
Most of the wood scrap from building the house went through the furnace
while
we were doing the finish work last winter.  I can't imagine that burning
PT
scrap would damage the furnace in any way.  You probably wouldn't want
to breathe
much of the smoke from it though.