[Farmall] Farmall A Loader

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 09:24:06 PST 2008

I can tell you that the IH 1000 loader, with different mounting
hardware, fit both the Cub and the A/100 series. But I cannot tell you
about the Henderson. A bigger problem would be finding the special
hydraulic manifold that taps the hydraulic line - they are very
different on those two tractors. I suppose, with sufficient skill and
machine tools, you could make something. I have images of the 1000 on a
Cub and another of it mounted on a 140.

Mike