[AT] ReRe: Fuel prices

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 18:38:03 PST 2008

My uncle just moved in to his  new place on  South  WHimbley?   near
seatle--- he left here 2 wks ago  and I  bought fuel today for 1.58  ( 2 wks ago  it
was actually 1.48 for  2days)

My cousin's own a fertilizer sales and grain company...   he  says  the
prices are down slightly-- but the suppliers  are not  wanting to bring it down
because  they  have it  IN STOCK at that  old price and  have the attitude  "WE
PAID IT YOU WILL  TOO!"     he dont have any on hands but will get you what
you want by the next day as its setting on barges in the OHIO river  for  lack
of places to store it.   I told  the company he buys from  they can  store it
at his place --- IF  he dont have to pay for  it   till its used.   THey said
NO... lol

In a message dated 12/7/2008 12:06:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,