[Farmall] Farmalls

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Sun Dec 7 08:52:09 PST 2008

Kevin,  If the economy keeps tanking, we just might have to go back to using those old tractors.  So we better keep them around and in good order!

Seriously, I don't think it hit the hobby too bad in 2002 or so when the economy was bad.  And, a lot of folks got into the hobby in the 80s when the farm economy was not good.  Maybe the worse the present, the more nostalgia for the past.  Hard to tell how the economy will impact the hobby.  Nevertheless, collecting and talking about old tractors is good therapy and in bad times we all may need lots of good therapy.

Stay warm.

Larry H.