[AT] Fuel prices

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 7 05:50:36 PST 2008

Here Flying J is always the cheapest; their website with nationwide pricing
updated daily is
http://www.flyingj.com/flyingjPortalWebProject/flyingjPortal.portal?_nfpb=tr
ue&_pageLabel=flyingjPortal_portal_page_60
If that don't come thru as usable you can get there from
www.flying.com

Lew near Waco, TX