[AT] Fuel prices

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 7 07:43:04 PST 2008

I use this site to see the relative prices about the country.
http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

When I am planning to travel I use the Flying J site for budgeting purposes.
http://www.flyingj.com/flyingjPortalWebProject/appmanager/flyingj/home?_nfpb
=true&_pageLabel=flyingjPortal_portal_page_60&_windowLabel=gasprices_1_1&gas
prices_1_1_actionOverride=%2Fflyingj%2Fgas%2FgasPricePageFlow%2FgetGasPrices

I saw $1.739 yesterday in Southern California.

Last June I pulled the trailer from Southern California to Missouri.
Gasoline prices ranged from $4.619 in Covina, CA to $3.779 at the Flying J
in Joplin, MO.  In mid October I pulled form Missouri to Asheville, NC.  The
lowest price was $3.119 in Missouri and the highest was $3.359 in Knoxville.
In mid November I pulled from Asheville to Missouri, lowest fuel was in
$1799 in Missouri and the highest was $1.979 in Knoxville.  A few days later
I pulled back to California, lowest fuel price was $1.679 in OK and the
highest was $2.279 in AZ.  The trip back from NC cost me almost half what it
cost to get to NC.

Don Bowen  KI6DIU