[AT] Fuel prices

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 21:55:12 PST 2008

I noticed that regular unleaded was $1.54.9 today when I had to run in
town. I heard that crude was under $40 and that it was predicted to
drop on down to $25...
I have also heard a few things about prices coming down on natural
gas. Has anyone heard anything recent about propane prices? How about
diesel? I have heard talk about some fertilizer prices "tumbling"
quickly as well.
-
It has been a while since I felt comfortable about buying much fuel
for my old tractors just to putter with. I may feel like puttering a
lot this spring.
:-)

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)