[Ford-ferguson] Ford 2000

David labuba at netscape.ca
Sat Dec 6 19:33:44 PST 2008

Thanks for the reply. I hadn't got into the carb. I was thinking bad vacuum
advance or timing and checked that out but found nothing.. I will get into
the carb... thanks again... David

P.S.  I have an old 1952 TEA20 that I seem to use for everything and this
little Ford sits a lot. It is prettier than the "old grey mare" but that is
about it..