[AT] coyotes

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 06:47:46 PST 2008

Traps aren't illegal, but the traps have to be tested and certified
etc. And the trapper will have to have taken his hunterlicence (for
some traps a certainlicence is required) paid the annual federal
huntingfee. If you are to kill the trapped animal you will need a
weaponspermit. Not to mention the disposal of the body. You'd probably
be better of killing people than be caught killing wrong little
critter with wrong weapon or without some important permit with it's
fee.

Skjut, gräv, tig - shoot, dig and shut up

Mattias