[AT] coyotes

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Dec 5 10:13:28 PST 2008

Ralph I remember when we carried high powered rifles and shotguns to school
with us, hanging in the gun rack in the pickup, so we could go hunting right
after school.  The trucks sat in the parking lot of the school with the
doors unlocked and the loaded (all guns are loaded right) guns hanging in
plain sight in the back window rack.

Mattias,  traps for catching animals for purpose of eating or for fur is
regulated here but we have traps similar to the one mentioned in this thread
that are just for catching critters that are where they shouldn't be.  The
idea being, you catch them and take them somewhere else and turn them loose.
In fact on brand of those traps is called a "have-a-heart" trap.   Those
aren't regulated...... yet.

Charlie