[AT] Problem with JD 40

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:53:52 PST 2008

I'll have to check that out.  I did let it run for a bit and it smoothed out up to half throttle but anything about that the sound got worse.  I just wanted to get them running before it got to cold out.  The hydraulics have been leaking on the top on one side,even after being rebuilt.

I also drained the gear oil out and did a quick rinse and put some oil back in.  Found out oil is expensive........ $43.  I'll do a better job
in the spring.

I did notice in my Pacer that the antifreeze got dirty.  Still reads down to -30 degrees but will need to ba changed.  I think it will be
ok during the winter.

For those who called, I want to thank you for your input.  I had some nice chats with several people.

LeRoy