[AT] Diesel problem

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 10:09:05 PST 2008

Water is a big problem with diesels. My F250 Diesel started hard in the cold... It was the fuel filter... Most good diesel filters have a petcock at the bottom to drain out the water... If your filter does not have a drain or has not been drained in a while, and it freezes, you will have a problem...

Regards,

Will
From: Bruce Moden <brucemoden at yahoo.com>