[AT] coyotes

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 3 16:37:08 PST 2008

Hmm, seems to be substantial interest in coyotes. Here's a link that you
might find interesting.
http://www.timberwolfinformation.org/info/archieve/newspapers/viewnews.cfm?ID=2026

If any of you are seeking info on how to successfully hunt them (without
hounds), contact me off-line. They're a bit more difficult than hunting the
Western subspecies, but that's half the fun