[AT] Thanksgiving Day tractor chores+trees

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 04:08:43 PST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Bruce Moden <brucemoden at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Roy,
> on september 8th I found that my leg filled a "chuck" hole very well!  doctor visit & cortisone shot later, decided not the best solution.
> bruce
=============================

Back when I was still grain farming I used Anhydrous ammonia to get
rid of groundhogs. Probably too expensive now. I would shut off the
valve on the nurse wagon and run out the contents of the big hose in
the corn field and unhook the hose from the applicator. Then I would
pull up to the hole and open the valve on the now empty hose and stuff
it down the hole. Next I climbed onto the tank wagon and opened the
valve for a second. No more groundhog, just a spot that got extra
green later.
Ground hogs are no longer a problem here, I haven't seen one for
years. Coyotes ate all of them...

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)