[AT] Oliver 55 - Super 55 vs 8N vs VAO

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Aug 30 07:16:19 PDT 2008

I had spin out wheels on my WD Allis.  I traded in my 9N ford that was
always broke down for a WD Allis and loved the tractor.  Only problem
was that is was so slow in  high gear.  And you sat on it with your feet
out straight in front of you.  I think I have back problems from those
rough fields today when the seat would bottom out and my butt was driven
up into my neck.

Cecil in OKla