[AT] Oliver S55 oil filter and history

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 29 16:26:22 PDT 2008

I have to admit I didn't think about the teflon getting loose and getting
into the oil system.  However if it were carefully placed I don't think it
ever would.  Go get a NAPA or WIX filter (same thing) or a Baldwin.  There
were some new design Wix filters out a year or so ago that didn't work right
but they should be off the market by now.

Charlie