[AT] Oliver S55 oil filter and history

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 29 15:40:29 PDT 2008

Good choice, Steve.  I don't buy that brand either when I have a choice, but when I'm traveling by air, there isn't much else available.  I was so anxious for a cup of REAL American coffee when I came back from Europe this week, that I just couldn't help myself.  BTW, American coffee is a definition of serving size, brewing strength, and the concept of a bottomless cup.  It obviously has nothing to do with where the coffee actually comes from.  I don't drink those other special mixes with the fancy names, either.

Larry