[Farmall] Yellow Cub

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Mon Aug 25 16:18:54 PDT 2008

Bob - the standard color in 61 would have been red but it would not be
unusual to find one purchased by a municipality etc. that was painted
yellow.  The grille however would most likely have been yellow as well.  Of
course, individual owners over the years have re-painted cubs in many color
combinations and yellow with a white grille is a fairly popular combination.

Bigdog