[AT] Case 580 CK brakes

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Aug 24 09:34:25 PDT 2008

Hi George,  I think I've used a speedy-sleeve twice and both times the
groove was cut really deep (like 100/1000ths or so)  It did the trick!  It's
just hard to pay $40 or so for what looks like a piece cut out of a snuf
can.

You're right about shortning the spring.  That is a good trick to know.

Charlie