[AJD] eBay forbidding paper payment in USA

John B rustyacres at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 18:50:51 PDT 2008

There is no charge to buy or sell on craigslist (except for a few job related or real estate categories). You won't always sell an item  every ad, but the only cost is your time. I have had good luck both buying and selling tractors (and other items) on craigslist. I have not used eBay since they raised their final value fees last  January.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com