[AT] OT Right to farm?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 20 04:22:27 PDT 2008

Yep I saw that story on our news here Mattias.  It's not uncommon here for
folks to move out in the country and then set out to tell the farmers what
they can and can't do.

Of even more interest to me was the commercial.  A McDonalds double
cheeseburger for 12 KV (whatever that amounts to).  Looks like maybe the
same thing we have here called the dollar menu where there are several items
for $1 each.  However, I hear they might do away with it.

Charlie