[AT] Grease

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Aug 19 14:43:51 PDT 2008

Bear, your comment about your son tasting the grease reminded me of a dog I
had when I was a boy.  No... I'm not calling your son a dog.  LOL.  But I
had a dog that liked grease and oil.  I had to be very careful what I left
around.  The first time I noticed it I had drained the motor oil out of the
tractor into a bucket.  He was lapping it up like water and he liked it.  So
I started being careful to put used oil away as soon as I finished draining
it.  Then I caught him licking wheel bearing grease out of the can while I
was working on some bearings.  I don't know how much of the stuff he licked
up and drank when I wasn't looking.  Didn't seem to hurt him.

charlie