[AT] 1949 Case VAC is home.

Bill "Bear" Hood mmman at netscape.com
Tue Aug 19 13:51:02 PDT 2008

Back about 97-98 I traded for a clean, good running 9N Ford.  I had always wanted to paint something non stock.

As some of you know I am a Texas A&M College grad, and proud Aggie--so I painted the N Maroon and White.  I had custom decals make with the TAMU logo and "Aggie N" on them.

I took it to the East Texas Tractor show at Henderson and sold it in 15 minutes without even a for sale sign.  An area Veterinarian bought it and it went in the garage at his clinic and is still there.  I used to have some pictures on line but they disappeared and so did those saved on some previous computer.

Sometimes we are too serious about being "correct".  The maroon and white was much sharper than Grey. This could be done with any College colors or even to match a High School's colors.
Bear