[AT] 1949 Case VAC is home.

Francis Robinson robinson46176 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:32:56 PDT 2008

I can see the "correct police" having a "Sanford" heart attack now...   ;-)

I always wanted to find a decent Allis WC (usually sell fairly cheap) and paint it (nicely) the colors of some other brand like the sharp looking cream and red of the Cockshutts and then use a decal set from a third brand on it.
I wouldn't use any John Deere stuff on it. I would not do that to an Allis... ;-)

farmer

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at hotmail.com