[AT] Cub Cadet values

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Aug 15 03:22:09 PDT 2008

Prices are all over the place on old Cub Cadets - I have seen them
advertised as high as $500, while others are given away. The garden
tractor pullers like them for their transmissions and rear ends, so they
buy them up, whether they have engines or not. I tried to sell my 123
and was happy to finally get $125 for it after having it on the market
for a couple of years.

Mike