[AT] OT for Cecil Bearden

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Aug 13 15:28:44 PDT 2008

charlie:
when I sent a message it worked.  However, the 15 minute tracking is
rather sporadic.  I had it on the dash of the truck and also on the
handlebar of the 4 wheeler.  Sometimes it worked.  I think it works fine
if you manually send a message, but then I had it held up away from a
machine....

I take it with me on trips, but have not used it since I was working at
Stillwater about 6 weeks ago.

Cecil in OKla