[AT] Ford SOS PTO

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed Aug 13 11:06:26 PDT 2008

The Ford 801 SOS of Dad's does the same thing. Has ever since we
owned it. When warmed up it take very little effort to stop it but
will still turn a brush mower (eventually). Cold it will as soon as
the tractor starts. Kind of a pain having to turn the tractor off to
attach an implement.

Since this is engaged with an internal clutch this may just be a side
effect.

Not an answer to your question but a similar observation.

Brad