[AT] somewhat OT--skid steer vs tractor for mowing

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:25:28 PDT 2008

Ditto here Charlie ("here" being southeastern New England, the greater
Providence RI area)  Most are 16-foot open trailers and almost all are
pulled by a Ford Superduty mini-dump.  In the cab you normally find a
capacity crowd of some ethnicity... I understand Guatemalans are
heavily represented around here.  I mostly see them out on the road,
never see them working.  All that means is that I don't ordinarily
travel through the suburban residential areas where their clients
live.  There seems to be a LOT of them.

Steve O.