[AT] Selling tractors abroad

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Tue Aug 12 20:25:13 PDT 2008

You probably know that you should open a bank account just for receiving
such payments, Then no one will have access to your money account.

H. L.

On 8/12/2008 8:33:41 PM, LeRoy Price III (leroy_price3 at hotmail.com) wrote: > All, > > Thanks for your insights. Th ebuyer seems legit. He is asking to pay via > Paypal or some type > of bank transfer but that requires account numbers. He is also willing to > pay extra so that with > currency differences I still get my asking price in full and not lose any. > > > For transportation, he has someone in Canada that picks up the tractors > and ships them. So I > don't need to worrry about that at all. > > Seems he has been buying Allis Tractors for a while from the US. Anyone know Des Wallings? > >