[AT] ATIS at Portland

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Aug 9 10:58:48 PDT 2008

Thanks, Gene.

And thanks for the kind comment about my website.  It mostly dates from the
late 90s/early 2000s, but I still tinker with it a bit now and then.  Photos
from Portland in 97 and 98 were some of the first things I ever added. I
remember all the Cockshutts and Co-Ops from 97...really nice to see so many
all together.  The website got another boost after the 2006 Portland show,
since IH was the featured tractor and it got me all fired up about buying an
M, which then gave me something new to write about.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net