[AT] Blue G 1000 tractor owner's list, etc.

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Aug 5 18:54:57 PDT 2008

    The G-1000 was built by the John Blue pump company. Originally in
Laurinburg, North Carolina and later moved to Huntsville, Alabama..
    C. H. Wendel doesn't give any specs in the Standard Catalog of Farm
Tractors.
    John Blue is still a major supplier to Farm machinery and sprayer
manufacturers for fertilizer and chemical pumps.

            Gene