[AT] just checking

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 3 19:40:38 PDT 2008

 Trying to get the combine around the field got to be a challenge cutting
this years wheat. I had the auger out so I had to keep the radiator side
toward the woods. It was fun snaking the header under/around low lying limbs
while watching the radiator duke it out with the higher ones.  Right after I
got done cutting I went and bought a pole saw--just got to get around to
using it around the fields--maybe I'll start next week, after the heat wave
blows through!

John