[AT] just checking/warming twice

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 2 13:48:46 PDT 2008

That is what my father used to tell me when I was a kid, Charlie.  My thinking is it warms me more like about five times.  There is cutting down   cutting up  splitting    stacking   carrying in    at last, the fire.  I've lost track of how many warmings that is.  I had to stop counting because I needed one finger to type this.  (Grin)

Charlie V. in WNY