[AT] just checking

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 2 09:56:53 PDT 2008

I know what you mean about the heat, we were trimming trees on a
fence/property line yesterday and had to quit at lunch---too hot and humid
if you aren't used to it. All the trees we cut we had to hook a chain to and
pull them as they were literally next to the fence, yet on the other side of
a ditch---not exactly the best place to be running a saw! Now that they are
down I'll keep it sprayed so we don't have to do it again!

We used the 4020 to pull the trees and drag them to the end of the field
where they can be cut for firewood. Then we will just push the laps into the
woods.

Next project is to trim around the rest of the fields with the polesaw I
bought recently.

John Hall