[AT] Oliver S55 oil filter and history

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 29 16:29:15 PDT 2008

Same here Steve.  I tried them once in the airport in LA.  5 AM, jet lagged
and only about 5 people ahead of me in the line but they were all ordering
something that looked like a milkshake to me that apparently took about 10
minutes each to make.  All I wanted was some #$%^ coffee.  Didn't get it.

Charlie