[AT] Oliver 55 - Super 55

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:46:16 PDT 2008

On 8/28/08, Edchainsaw at aol.com <Edchainsaw at aol.com> wrote:
> I aint beeing smarty or anything.   there is no 55 oliver   they only made
> super55's.
>
> they used the same motor as the super66's
>
> sorry  :)

===================================

Hi Ed:

     Apparently that is right... I just didn't recall the first ones I
saw when they came out new as having the "Super" designation on the
hood. Then again that was a very long time ago.   :-)
     I also am not sure of their logic of having a "Super" without
having had a "regular".   :-)
     I was glad to meet you at Portland, Its nice to have faces to names.

"farmer"

I would not mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net